Blacked-out

12:38 AM

Am still waiting for my sis to send me some photos taken in bangkok 
so that I can update on day 3 of my trip. (whoops)
In the mean time...

Early last week, I had this sudden decision to..
IMPLEMENT A BLACK TOP IN MY DAILY OUTFIT !~
YAY~  *pops confetti*
I don't have a huge cupboard filled with clothes and all so don't expect much.
Just simple #ootd (s). So here it goes:

Monday:
Top: F21 Black Basic Tee | Bottom: Polka Set Bottom from BKK |
Bag: Navy Backpack (probably Far East Plaza some time back)
I really liked the cutting of the shorts cause it fits nicely as a whole! (which seldom happens)
and the white polka dots totally brightened up the entire look.

Tuesday:
On tuesday I threw on this black pullover with amazing floral printed collars and paired them with a maroon skater skirt + a copper like colour backpack.
and no! the collars are not detachable ^^
Bought this top from Bugis Street about a year back and finally decided to put it on after it's been hanging in my sis's cupboard for a really long time. Yay!~

Wednesday:
The only day of the week I didn't wear a black top but continuing..
I had presentation and lessons started at 9. Woke up late and started panicking as usual.
Splashed Nude Crop on the inside and threw over this sandy brown jacket I got from F21 years back.
Paired with this cut out bandage maxi (from Far East Plaza) 
and wore my sister's Buckled Platform Boots to get that extra height.

Thursday:
More cray and weird photos cause there was no school and I headed out to study (eat and play)
*p/s: please pardon my overly excited face*
Givenchy Inspired Dog Tee on the inside and threw over my camo jacket.
Paired it with a simple dark blue denim high waist shorts and my slip in high-cut boots.
(Outfit was inspired by Willabelle when I was looking through her photos on instagram)

With that aside, since we were at Ikea, a mandatory photo of the food we ate!
YAY MEATBALLS AND CHICKEN!! :DD

Friday:
I wore the exact outfit I paired when I was in bangkok (day 4).
Didn't manage to take an ootd shot but in anyways..
I wore a black tee that says "ME", paired it with a white floral skirt and held my hair down with a floral headband which made me look so much more 娘 (feminine??) than usual.

And that's basically it for this week. 
Hopefully I'll get the chance to blog soon probably about Lots Gourmet Shop or Bangkok Day 3.
Till then..
 Tengtengzxc here flying off!!~


You Might Also Like

0 comments