The Lone Ranger

11:30 PM


Hello, and YES!
I'm back again to introduce another Disney movie that I would LOVE to watch!
When I was at the premier of Monster University, the trailer of this movie was screened and I told Manda that I've GOT to watch this movie!

Starring the all time famous JOHNNY DEPP! who will be acting as a native warrior as well as ARMIE HAMMER who will be acting as the lone ranger.

The 2 heroes started to learn how to work together for justice to fight against greed and corruption.


To give you a rough idea of what the movie is about, here's a short trailer:

I can't explain how excited i am for this movie to be honest!
I have a thing for action movies and this is not going to be an exception!
Just look at all the scenes where they were running on the top of the trains, all the gunshots and all the bombs going off! Doesn't it give you the trill?!~
What makes me look forward to it more is the addition of comedy in it!
I remember the whole movie hall laughing at the scene where they thought things couldn't get any worse but it did for them!
I also love the part where one of their trailers showed them being trapped on top of the train and this guy armed with a gun asked if they were going anywhere.
They ended up getting into a mini quarrel but still got themselves "hooked" away from the situation.
Last but not least would be the SUSPENSE THAT DISNEY IS KEEPING ME IN! OMG!
because the plots that I read didn't reveal much!
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS & AM SOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!
*girly screammmmmmmmmm
^^

Catch Disney’s “The Lone Ranger” in Singapore cinemas this 4 July 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!



________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. 
Do stay tune to this blog for the upcoming post of my bangkok trip!
Loveeees!~ ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments