Dash of black & white

2:05 AM

Houndstooth Crop Tank traded from online fb shop
Light Blue High-Waist shorts from Bangkok
Eyelet Belt from Posh (level 3 bugis street)
Copper Brown Outerwear from Taobao
Red Suede Studded Bucket Bag traded from online fb shop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ootd for my second last paper for the finals!
Chose the B&W effect cause it expresses how my sem has been:
Simple yet not that simple.
Does that even make sense? Haha.

On the side note, been thinking of getting a tat some time close to my birthday.
Either along my hairline on the left or along my shoulder that I can't decide.
But the design I'm thinking of doing is just "faith" or this:
Yay or Nay?
Can't seem to decide if it's a right move to do it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments